Sunday, March 20, 2011

Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List App


I am not one to plan meals. I like to have a well-stocked pantry and generally buy the best meat for the best value. My dinner plans usually start with pulling something out of the freezer and heading to Epicurious.com to find a recipe. I have not been disappointed yet!

The Epi app makes it even easier to access Epicurious.com's more than 3million recipes with an extensive search feature that returns results lightning fast. (Search by Main Ingredient, Meal/Course, Dietary Consideration, Dish Type, or Season/Occasion... and that's not all!) Each recipe is rated up to four forks, and all reviews are available for reading. If I love a recipe, I can make it my favorite for future usage. Additionally, on the rare days I plan (like Thanksgiving), I enjoy the shopping list feature, which creates an editable shopping list for the selected recipes. I use this app in the kitchen as well as in the grocery store. I love it so much, it has replaced almost all of my recipe books!
HIGHLY Recommended. Price: FREE (Upgrade to Sync Your Recipe Box for $1.99 - Although I am completely satisfied with the free version, I have upgraded because I have found so many recipes I love!)

No comments: