Monday, March 14, 2011

And We're Off!

Today is the maiden entry for "iPhone Apps I Used Today". I am a student of life, as well as a mother of 6, a home educator, an attorney, an author, a cook, a cleaner, a chauffeur, etc. I love my iPhone! It has put the world at my fingertips. I am by no means a "techie"; I am just an avid user. Almost everyday, I find a new app that has satisfied some curiosity or need to know. I generally think "What a great app!", but sometimes it is "What a waste of time or money." So this is my forum for sharing app info. Please join me and comment or share what apps you are using!

1 comment:

Wendy H said...

Hi M, If I want to share an app, what should I do? Write to you and tell you or directly post into your blog? I see that I have access to it but do you really want me writing on your blog directly? Thanks!